Be Inspired Group is now providing Telehealth Services
Contact us to find out more
FACE COVID – How To Respond Effectively To The Corona Crisis
The current Coronavirus situation is very unsettling and distressing for a lot of people. None of us has seen the world change so much in such a very short period of time, and it can be very scary. There is so much uncertainty, people losing their jobs, financial stress, being isolated from friends and family, fearful of getting sick, worried about loved ones. Its a lot to deal with and therefore it is really important to look after your physical and mental health and to support those around you. We need to all help each other to get through this.
I have posted this video that Russ Harris and kindly put together that provides some quick strategies that can help with coping with the Corona virus.
Be Inspired Group’s Response to Covid 19
- We are now providing services via telehealth (online video platform) or phone to ensure we can still help those that are in isolation or vulnerable.
- Due to recent government changes we can provide bulk billing telehealth services to clients referred through Medicare Mental Health Care Plans and DVA.
- We are still providing some home visit services for those still requiring supports, where telehealth is not appropriate. We will be maintaining strict hygiene, hand washing and distancing rules whilst on home visits to minimise any risks.
- Please note:
- If you have recently come back from overseas or interstate or that you have been around people suspected of having Covid 19 or have flu like symptoms, that you please advise us immediately.
- If we have any symptoms or have had contact with someone with Covid 19, we will also need to go into isolation. If this happens we will advise all our clients and will suspend home visits whilst in isolation or sick.
- Be Inspired Group also aims to provide tips and information on our website and Facebook page to help people to manage during this time.
- We wish you all well, take care, look after each other and if we can be of any help please let us know.
Be Inspired Group aims to to promote health, resilience and well being within our community through a range of innovative services and programs, including:
- Occupational therapy services to help people with mental health issues and or chronic conditions to develop skills, enhance function, manage symptoms, and overcome barriers to achieve the life they want.
- Well-being and Resilience focused group programs
- Training and consulting to health organisations and clinicians
Clinical Consulting Services
I offer a very individualised and personal service, you are not a number to me, I genuinely want to help you to achieve the life you want. I am passionate about this work because helping people to improve their lives is very rewarding. I am a genuine, honest and caring person and it is important for me to work in a way that aligns with my values.
I offer longer appointments so that there is time for me to really understand your situation and what is important to you. I also don’t see too many clients each day as I want to be truly present and there for you, and I don’t feel I can do that if I am seeing 8 people in a day and rushing. I promise to give you my best to help you become your best.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions and to see if I might be the right fit for you.
Booking an Appointment
To book in an appointment with our Occupational Therapist.
Contact Amanda: Phone – 0410 799 075 or Email – Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals to be faxed to: 8125 6672
For Health Professionals
Looking to Make Change in 2020?
Project You – Resilience and Wellbeing Course – (for consumers and health workers)
“Project You” is suitable for anyone interested in learning strategies and life skills that build your direction and purpose, increase your self belief, increase your skills in managing your thoughts and feelings, and help you to overcome barriers blocking your ability to make important changes in your life. Whether you are in a good mental space or have room for improvement, this workshop will get you taking action and moving forwards. This workshop is about ” You”
- Phone: 0410 799 075
- Email: Amanda.email@example.com
- Fax: 8125 6672 (for mental health and chronic disease management referrals)
- Clinic Location: Hill Ridge Court, Wynn Vale, South Australia
- (North East of Adelaide, near Golden Grove and Modbury)