Be Inspired Group Social Networking Evenings
Be Inspired Group holds networking evenings periodically throughout the year.
- The ‘Not Working’ Social Networking Night for Health Professionals
This upcoming event is designed to be an informal, fun and social networking opportunity for people working within the health and community care sector. Come along and meet some new people and share stories and ideas over a glass of wine.
- Date: Friday 10th May 2019
- Time: 5.30pm – 7.30pm,
- Venue: The Maid Hotel (1 Magill Rd, Stepney SA)
- Please RSVP to Amanda on 0410 799 075
If you have any questions or you would like us to let you know about future sessions, please contact us.
Mindfulness Breathing Exercise – Audi
The Health Leader article – Health and Wellbeing: practising what we preach by Amanda Shields. Printed in The Health Leader Autumn 2015 Edition – Australasian College of Health Service Management
Previous Events and News
SASMA Symposium: “Mind Games”, Sept 25th 2015
Be Inspired Group was proud to be part of the 2015 SASMA symposium. We presented “Mind Games” – various influences on our thoughts and feelings. We discussed a range of strategies to help manage and improve the quality of these.
SASMA Symposium: Building Positive Wellbeing, Sept 17th 2014
Be Inspired Group was proud to be part of the 2014 SASMA symposium. We presented on the elements of positive wellbeing and the greater challenge of implementing change into your life. Here is a link to our presentation: <Be Inspired Wellbeing>
Be Inspired Group Newsletters
- Autumn 2015 Newsletter
- Spring 2014 Newsletter
- Christmas 2013 Newsletter
- June 2013 Newsletter
- February 2013 Newsletter
Be Inspired Group Articles
- The Health Leader article – Health and Wellbeing: practising what we preach (Published in The Health Leader)
- 9 Tips for Health Professionals to help Clients make Behaviour Change
- Ideas for a better you