This workshop explores the concept of motivation for change and building the desire for it within clients. Provides practical strategies that you can use to help your clients with making lifestyle changes, self managing their chronic conditions and to increase the effectiveness of your interventions. The workshop addresses:
- Exploring motivation, ambivalence and identifying stages of change
- Client centred communication skills
- Spirit and principles of Motivational Interviewing
- Motivational Interviewing style of meeting resistance
- Practical experience using a Motivational Interviewing approach
- People working with consumers
This workshop can be run on demand and if necessary tailored to your organisational needs. Please express your interest by emailing email@example.com or calling us.