Do you find it challenging working with clients who seem unmotivated and reluctant to change?
This interactive workshop will explore a range of strategies and skills that you can add to your repertoire, to engage and empower your clients in achieving lasting behaviour and lifestyle changes. Workshop includes: Change Maker Model, overview of self management and client centred practice, barriers and enablers for change, Motivational Interviewing, goal setting and relapse prevention strategies, practical sessions and the opportunity to share skills and experience.
- Health Professionals
- People looking to improve their skills facilitating behaviour change
Full Day – 8:45am to 4:00pm
Upcoming Workshop Details
This workshop can be run on demand and if necessary tailored to your organisational needs. Please express your interest by emailing email@example.com or calling us.
- $240 per person
- A discount applies to bookings of 3 people or more.
- By negotiation when run privately for your organisation
Comments from Participants
- “Well presented course, encouraging presenter, good size”“Very knowledgeable facilitator, provided good opportunity for interaction”
- “Thank you very much, I found it very worthwhile and I am sure I’ll be able to put newly learned skills into practice”
- “I thought it was very useful and informative. I like the fact that it was informal and everyone had an equal voice.”
- “It was really beneficial”
- “Very interesting and informative”