Be Inspired Group aims to to promote health, resilience and well being within our community through a range of innovative services and programs, including:
Occupational therapy services to help people with mental health issues and or chronic conditions to develop skills, enhance function, manage symptoms, and overcome barriers to achieve the life they want.
Well-being and Resilience focused group programs
Training and consulting to health organisations and clinicians
Clinical Consulting Services
- Be Inspired Group provides occupational therapy service to the NDIS, DVA, Medicare and private clients. Under NDIS we can only provide our services to self-managed and plan managed clients. We offer face to face sessions at our office or at your home as well as telehealth.
- Please refer to above page links to find out more about the different services we can offer.
I have been working as an Occupational Therapist for over 20 years. My experience is predominantly in the areas of chronic disease management and adult mental health. I have a particular interest in pain management, anxiety and depression. I offer a very individualised and personal service, you are not a number to me, I genuinely want to help you to achieve the life you want. I am passionate about this work because helping people to improve their lives is very rewarding. I am a genuine, honest and caring person and it is important for me to work in a way that aligns with my values.
I offer longer appointments so that there is time for me to really understand your situation and what is important to you. I also don’t see too many clients each day as I want to be truly present and there for you, and I don’t feel I can do that if I am seeing 8 people in a day and rushing. I promise to give you my best to help you become your best.
Feel free to call me if you have any questions and to see if I might be the right fit for you.
For Health Professionals
Looking to Make Change in 2021?
Project You – Resilience and Wellbeing Course – (for consumers and health workers)
“Project You” is suitable for anyone interested in learning strategies and life skills that build your direction and purpose, increase your self belief, increase your skills in managing your thoughts and feelings, and help you to overcome barriers blocking your ability to make important changes in your life. Whether you are in a good mental space or have room for improvement, this workshop will get you taking action and moving forwards. This workshop is about ” You”
- Phone: (Office) 08 7112 0349 (Mobile) 0492 999 467
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 8125 6672 (for mental health and chronic disease management referrals)
- Clinic Location: Hill Ridge Court, Wynn Vale, South Australia
- (North East of Adelaide, near Golden Grove and Modbury)