Be Inspired Group (BIG) provides individual and group based health and wellness coaching services to support people to gain confidence and enable them to take action towards living a healthier, more balanced and meaningful life.
The coaching approach considers that you are the expert in your own life and our role is to support you find the answers within yourself, and to become inspired and motivated by what you want and can achieve. Be Inspired Group can help you to:
- Make sense of what you are going through
- Reduce the impact of your health issues on your life and what you want to do
- Support you to make lifestyle changes (eg to lose weight, quit smoking, reduce alcohol consumption, improve nutrition & physical activity)
- Improve work/life balance
- Enhance your confidence & self-efficacy
- Build on your strengths and values
- Improve management of stress & anxiety
- Learn strategies for managing pain & fatigue
- Enhance social skills & relationships
- Improve independence and safety in daily activities (eg equipment advice, home safety & falls prevention, rehabilitation)
- Develop goals and gain direction and purpose
- Develop a plan to help you achieve your goals and overcome barriers getting in the way of what you want
Frequently Asked Questions – Individual Coaching
How does the coaching work?
- Be Inspired Group offers a flexible service which can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
- We can provide face to face sessions within the Adelaide metro area or from our office in Wynn Vale. These can be conducted at your home, workplace or a place of your choosing.
- Appointments can be booked during the week, or can be negotiated for evenings or weekends.
- You can choose the frequency and duration of your sessions and this can include phone and email support options.
- Initial appointments are generally conducted face to face and can take 60-90 minutes.
What can I expect?
The sessions are individually tailored and may include:
- Holistic assessment of your health and lifestyle
- Clarifying what you want to achieve from coaching
- Addressing barriers to achieving what you want
- Setting goals & strategies to get you where you want to go
- Identifying your values and strengths
- Brainstorming solutions
- Exploring the different areas in your life and your work/life balance
- Helping you prioritise where you want to make changes
- Learning stress management and relaxation strategies
- Developing rehabilitation and lifestyle programs
- Exploring strategies for managing negative thoughts and feelings
- Taking actions to manage pain and fatigue
The costs of coaching will depend on your individual requirements. We do offer discounts for our packages and these include multiple face to face sessions and phone coaching.
Please contact us for further information
Can I use my Private Health Insurance or Medicare?
Private Health Insurance rebates do apply for Occupational Therapy Coaching services, although these vary across individual insurers. If you are referred by your GP under a Chronic Disease Enhanced Primary Care Plan or Mental Health Care Plan you are eligible for a Medicare rebate.
Please feel free to contact Amanda on 0410 799 075 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
“Amanda has definitely helped me through my difficult time when I was physically and emotionally unwell. During her sessions, she provided me with clear and effective guidance after listening and analysing carefully. By answering her questions, I actually found many answers regarding what I should do and how to deal with issues. She recommended a range of very useful resources and books so that I could help myself after the sessions. I have been reading these books for a few months, and I am sure these theories and their application have certainly improved my life in general. Amanda also contacted me once in a while after her sessions to make sure my progress is ongoing. She is a very caring and helpful therapist, as she has offered a life-transforming pathway.” Jade